Puppy Freedom Special
The Puppy Freedom Special VTPO is a Virtual Theatre Pipe Organ application that runs in a small distribution of Linux. You can run it along side your Windows (or other OS) installation without altering any of your Windows settings. The Freedom Special VTPO uses recorded samples of real Theatre Pipe Organs and Convolution Reverb to create an authentic virtual Theatre Organ experience in your home.
- Pentium 4 - 1.5Ghz or higher
- 1GB Ram (2 GB or higher for optimum performance)
- CD/DVD Drive
- 2 GB free harddrive space or USB memory stick space
- ALSA Compatible Sound Card (click here if you are unsure)
- MIDI Keyboard
You will need to download approximately 1.65 GB of data:
- CD Image of Puppy 4.1.1 - 97 MB
- FreedomSpecial_Beta01.zip - 86.9 MB
- FS_Beta01_Update.zip - 1.7 MB
- 31 GIG sample files - Approx 1.43 GB
The Puppy Freedom Special VTPO is currently in Beta Public Release. This means that it is still a test version but that everything should work. The Puppy Freedom Special How-To is written for those who are new to Linux and contains step-by-step instructions on how to install, configure, and get everything working.
Click here to learn more about the Puppy Freedom Special VTPO and to start installing it on your system.